Convert ASE to HTML via Java
ASE to HTML conversion using Java library without any 3D modeling software.
How to Convert ASE to HTML Using Java
In order to render ASE to HTML, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from
and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-3d</artifactId> <version>version of aspose-3d API</version> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
Steps to Convert ASE to HTML via Java
Java programmers can easily convert ASE file to HTML in just a few lines of code.
- Load ASE file via the constructor of Scene class
- Create an instance of HtmlSaveOptions
- Set HTML specific properties for advanced conversion
- Call Scene.save method
- Pass the output path with HTML file extension & object of HtmlSaveOptions
Before running the Java conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.3D for Java directly from Maven.
Java 3D Scene Manipulation LibraryAspose.3D is a CAD and Gameware API to load, modify and convert 3D files. API is a standalone and does not require any any 3D modeling or rendering software. One can easily use API for Discreet3DS, WavefrontOBJ, STL (ASCII, Binary), Universal3D, FBX (ASCII, Binary), Collada, glTF, PLY, GLB, DirectX and more formats.
ASE What is ASE File Format?
An ASE file is a 2D animation or graphics that contain layers, frames, palettes, tags, and settings.Read More
HTML What is HTML File Format?
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert ASE into many other file formats including few listed below.