Convert 3MF to HTML via C#
Render 3MF as HTML without any 3D modeling and rendering software.
How to Convert 3MF to HTML Using C#
In order to convert 3MF to HTML, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.3D and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.3D
Steps to Convert 3MF to HTML via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert 3MF files to HTML in just a few lines of code.
- Load 3MF file via the constructor of Scene class
- Create an instance of HtmlSaveOptions
- Set HTML specific properties for advanced conversion
- Call the Scene.Save method
- Pass the output path with HTML file extension & object of HtmlSaveOptions
- Check resultant HTML file at specified path
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.3D for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
3MF What is 3MF File Format?
3MF, 3D Manufacturing Format, is used by applications to render 3D object models to a variety of other applications, platforms, services and printers. It was built to avoid the limitations and issues in other 3D file formats, like STL, for working with the latest versions of 3D printers. 3MF is relatively a new file format that has been developed and published by the 3MF consortium. It is rich enough to fully describe a model, retaining internal information, colour, and other characteristics that makes it extensible for supporting new innovations in 3D printing. The format is extensible, able to be broadly adopted and free of issues besetting other widely used file formats.Read More
html What is html File Format?
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert 3MF into many other file formats including few listed below.