Convert ATT to 3DS via C#
Render ATT as 3DS without any 3D modeling and rendering software.
How to Convert ATT to 3DS Using C#
In order to convert ATT to 3DS, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.3D and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.3D
Steps to Convert ATT to 3DS via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert ATT files to 3DS in just a few lines of code.
- Load ATT file via the constructor of Scene class
- Create an instance of AmfSaveOptions
- Set 3DS specific properties for advanced conversion
- Call the Scene.Save method
- Pass the output path with 3DS file extension & object of Discreet3dsSaveOptions
- Check resultant 3DS file at specified path
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.3D for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
ATT What is ATT File Format
3ds What is 3ds File Format
A file with 3DS extension represents 3D Studio (DOS) mesh file format used by Autodesk 3D Studio. Autodesk 3D Studio has been in 3D file format market since 1990s and has now evolved to 3D Studio MAX for working with 3D modeling, animation and rendering. A 3DS file contains data for 3D representation of scenes and images and is one of the popular file formats for 3D data import and export. It considers information like camera locations, Mesh data, lighting information, viewport configurations, smoothing group data, bitmap references and attributes to create vertices and polygons for rendering a scene.Read More