Convert DAE to RVM via C#
Render DAE as RVM without any 3D modeling and rendering software.
How to Convert DAE to RVM Using C#
In order to convert DAE to RVM, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.3D and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.3D
Steps to Convert DAE to RVM via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert DAE files to RVM in just a few lines of code.
- Load DAE file via the constructor of Scene class
- Create an instance of RvmSaveOptions
- Set RVM specific properties for advanced conversion
- Call the Scene.Save method
- Pass the output path with RVM file extension & object of RvmSaveOptions
- Check resultant RVM file at specified path
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.3D for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
DAE What is DAE File Format
A DAE file is a Digital Asset Exchange file format that is used for exchanging data between interactive 3D applications. This file format is based on the COLLADA (COLLAborative Design Activity) XML schema which is an open standard XML schema for the exchange of digital assets among graphics software applications. It has been adopted by ISO as a publicly available specification, ISO/pAS 17506.Read More
rvm What is rvm File Format
RVM data files are related to AVEVA PDMS. RVM file is an AVEVA Plant Design Management System Model. AVEVA's Plant Design Management System (PDMS) is the most popular 3D design system using data-centric technology for managing projects.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert DAE into many other file formats including few listed below.