Convert DXF to HTML via C#
Render DXF as HTML without any 3D modeling and rendering software.
How to Convert DXF to HTML Using C#
In order to convert DXF to HTML, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.3D and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.3D
Steps to Convert DXF to HTML via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert DXF files to HTML in just a few lines of code.
- Load DXF file via the constructor of Scene class
- Create an instance of HtmlSaveOptions
- Set HTML specific properties for advanced conversion
- Call the Scene.Save method
- Pass the output path with HTML file extension & object of HtmlSaveOptions
- Check resultant HTML file at specified path
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.3D for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
DXF What is DXF File Format?
DXF, Drawing Interchange Format, or Drawing Exchange Format, is a tagged data representation of AutoCAD drawing file. Each element in the file has a prefix integer number called a group code. This group code actually represents the element that follows and indicates the meaning of a data element for a given object type. DXF makes it possible to represent almost all user-specified information in a drawing file. DXF file format was developed by Autodesk as CAD data file format for data interoperability between AutoCAD and other applications. Thus, data can be imported from other formats to DXF to AutoCAD as per the DXF file format interoperability specifications.Read More
html What is html File Format?
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert DXF into many other file formats including few listed below.