Convert JT to HTML via C#
Render JT as HTML without any 3D modeling and rendering software.
How to Convert JT to HTML Using C#
In order to convert JT to HTML, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.3D and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.3D
Steps to Convert JT to HTML via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert JT files to HTML in just a few lines of code.
- Load JT file via the constructor of Scene class
- Create an instance of HtmlSaveOptions
- Set HTML specific properties for advanced conversion
- Call the Scene.Save method
- Pass the output path with HTML file extension & object of HtmlSaveOptions
- Check resultant HTML file at specified path
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.3D for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
JT What is JT File Format?
JT (Jupiter Tessellation) is an efficient, industry-focused and flexible ISO-standardized 3D data format developed by Siemens PLM Software. Mechanical CAD domains of Aerospace, automotive industry, and Heavy Equipment use JT as their most leading 3D visualization format. JT format is a scene graph that supports the attributes and nodes that are CAD specific. Sophisticated compression techniques are used to store facet data (triangles). This format is structured to support visual attributes, product and manufacturing information (PMI), and Metadata. There is a good support for asynchronous streaming of content. In heavy mechanical industry, professionals use JT file in their CAD solutions and product lifecycle management (PLM) software programs to examine the geometry of complicated goods.Read More
html What is html File Format?
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert JT into many other file formats including few listed below.