Convert OBJ to HTML via C#
Render OBJ as HTML without any 3D modeling and rendering software.
How to Convert OBJ to HTML Using C#
In order to convert OBJ to HTML, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.3D and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.3D
Steps to Convert OBJ to HTML via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert OBJ files to HTML in just a few lines of code.
- Load OBJ file via the constructor of Scene class
- Create an instance of HtmlSaveOptions
- Set HTML specific properties for advanced conversion
- Call the Scene.Save method
- Pass the output path with HTML file extension & object of HtmlSaveOptions
- Check resultant HTML file at specified path
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.3D for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
OBJ What is OBJ File Format
OBJ files are used by Wavefront's Advanced Visualizer application to define and store the geometric objects. Backward and forward transmission of geometric data is made possible through OBJ files. Both polygonal geometry like points, lines, texture vertices, faces and free-form geometry (curves and surfaces) are supported by OBJ format. This format does not support animation or information related to light and position of scenes. An OBJ file is usually an end product of the 3D modeling process generated by a CAD (Computer Aided Design). The default order to store vertices is counter-clockwise avoiding explicit declaration of face normals. Though OBJ files declare scale information in a comment line yet no units have been declared for OBJ coordinates.Read More
html What is html File Format
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert OBJ into many other file formats including few listed below.