Convert PDF to HTML via C#
Render PDF as HTML without any 3D modeling and rendering software.
How to Convert PDF to HTML Using C#
In order to convert PDF to HTML, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.3D and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.3D
Steps to Convert PDF to HTML via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert PDF files to HTML in just a few lines of code.
- Load PDF file via the constructor of Scene class
- Create an instance of HtmlSaveOptions
- Set HTML specific properties for advanced conversion
- Call the Scene.Save method
- Pass the output path with HTML file extension & object of HtmlSaveOptions
- Check resultant HTML file at specified path
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.3D for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
PDF What is PDF File Format?
Portable Document Format (PDF) is a type of document created by Adobe back in 1990s. The purpose of this file format was to introduce a standard for representation of documents and other reference material in a format that is independent of application software, hardware as well as Operating System. PDF files can be opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader/Writer as well in most modern browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox via extensions/plug-ins. Most of the commercially available software suites also offer conversion of their documents to PDF file format without the requirement of any additional software component. Thus, PDF file format has full capability to contain information like text, images, hyperlinks, form-fields, rich media, digital signatures, attachments, metadata, Geospatial features and 3D objects in it that can become as part of source document.Read More
html What is html File Format?
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert PDF into many other file formats including few listed below.