Convert RVM to 3DS via C#
Render RVM as 3DS without any 3D modeling and rendering software.
How to Convert RVM to 3DS Using C#
In order to convert RVM to 3DS, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.3D and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.3D
Steps to Convert RVM to 3DS via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert RVM files to 3DS in just a few lines of code.
- Load RVM file via the constructor of Scene class
- Create an instance of 3dsSaveOptions
- Set 3DS specific properties for advanced conversion
- Call the Scene.Save method
- Pass the output path with 3DS file extension & object of 3dsSaveOptions
- Check resultant 3DS file at specified path
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.3D for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
RVM What is RVM File Format
RVM data files are related to AVEVA PDMS. RVM file is an AVEVA Plant Design Management System Model. AVEVA's Plant Design Management System (PDMS) is the most popular 3D design system using data-centric technology for managing projects.Read More
3ds What is 3ds File Format
A file with 3DS extension represents 3D Studio (DOS) mesh file format used by Autodesk 3D Studio. Autodesk 3D Studio has been in 3D file format market since 1990s and has now evolved to 3D Studio MAX for working with 3D modeling, animation and rendering. A 3DS file contains data for 3D representation of scenes and images and is one of the popular file formats for 3D data import and export. It considers information like camera locations, Mesh data, lighting information, viewport configurations, smoothing group data, bitmap references and attributes to create vertices and polygons for rendering a scene.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert RVM into many other file formats including few listed below.