Convert STL to ATT via C#
Render STL as ATT without any 3D modeling and rendering software.
How to Convert STL to ATT Using C#
In order to convert STL to ATT, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.3D and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.3D
Steps to Convert STL to ATT via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert STL files to ATT in just a few lines of code.
- Load STL file via the constructor of Scene class
- Create an instance of AmfSaveOptions
- Set ATT specific properties for advanced conversion
- Call the Scene.Save method
- Pass the output path with ATT file extension & object of AttSaveOptions
- Check resultant ATT file at specified path
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.3D for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
STL What is STL File Format?
STL, abbreviation for stereolithrography, is an interchangeable file format that represents 3-dimensional surface geometry. The file format finds its usage in several fields such as rapid prototyping, 3D printing and computer-aided manufacturing. It represents a surface as a series of small triangles, known as facets, where each facet is described by a perpendicular direction and three points representing the vertices of the triangle. Resultant data is used by applications to determine the cross section of the 3D shape to be built by the fabber. There is no information available in the STL file format for representation of colour, texture or other common CAD model attributes.Read More
att What is att File Format?Read More
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert STL into many other file formats including few listed below.