Convert VRML to AMF via C#
Render VRML as AMF without any 3D modeling and rendering software.
How to Convert VRML to AMF Using C#
In order to convert VRML to AMF, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.3D and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.3D
Steps to Convert VRML to AMF via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert VRML files to AMF in just a few lines of code.
- Load VRML file via the constructor of Scene class
- Create an instance of AmfSaveOptions
- Set AMF specific properties for advanced conversion
- Call the Scene.Save method
- Pass the output path with AMF file extension & object of AmfSaveOptions
- Check resultant AMF file at specified path
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.3D for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
VRML What is VRML File Format
The Virtual Reality Modeling Language (VRML) is a file format for representation of interactive 3D world objects over the World Wide Web (www). It finds its usage in creating three-dimensional representations of complex scenes such as illustrations, definition and virtual reality presentations. The format has been superseded by X3D. Many 3D modelling applications can save objects and scenes in VRML format.Read More
amf What is amf File Format
Additive Manufacturing file format (AMF) defines open standards for objects description in order to be utilized by additive manufacturing processes such as 3D Printing. CAD programs use the AMF file format by making use of the information such as geometry, color and material of the objects. AMF is different than STL format as the lateral does not support color, materials, lattices, and constellations.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert VRML into many other file formats including few listed below.