Convert VRML to RVM via C#
Render VRML as RVM without any 3D modeling and rendering software.
How to Convert VRML to RVM Using C#
In order to convert VRML to RVM, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.3D and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.3D
Steps to Convert VRML to RVM via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert VRML files to RVM in just a few lines of code.
- Load VRML file via the constructor of Scene class
- Create an instance of RvmSaveOptions
- Set RVM specific properties for advanced conversion
- Call the Scene.Save method
- Pass the output path with RVM file extension & object of RvmSaveOptions
- Check resultant RVM file at specified path
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.3D for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
VRML What is VRML File Format
The Virtual Reality Modeling Language (VRML) is a file format for representation of interactive 3D world objects over the World Wide Web (www). It finds its usage in creating three-dimensional representations of complex scenes such as illustrations, definition and virtual reality presentations. The format has been superseded by X3D. Many 3D modelling applications can save objects and scenes in VRML format.Read More
rvm What is rvm File Format
RVM data files are related to AVEVA PDMS. RVM file is an AVEVA Plant Design Management System Model. AVEVA's Plant Design Management System (PDMS) is the most popular 3D design system using data-centric technology for managing projects.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert VRML into many other file formats including few listed below.