Convert X to HTML via C#
Render X as HTML without any 3D modeling and rendering software.
How to Convert X to HTML Using C#
In order to convert X to HTML, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.3D and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.3D
Steps to Convert X to HTML via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert X files to HTML in just a few lines of code.
- Load X file via the constructor of Scene class
- Create an instance of HtmlSaveOptions
- Set HTML specific properties for advanced conversion
- Call the Scene.Save method
- Pass the output path with HTML file extension & object of HtmlSaveOptions
- Check resultant HTML file at specified path
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.3D for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
X What is X File Format
X is a DirectX Model image file used by DirectX technology which is for 3D graphics rendering in games. The file format specifies 3D object structures for meshes, textures, animations, and objects.Read More
html What is html File Format
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert X into many other file formats including few listed below.