Convert X to RVM via C#
Render X as RVM without any 3D modeling and rendering software.
How to Convert X to RVM Using C#
In order to convert X to RVM, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.3D and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.3D
Steps to Convert X to RVM via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert X files to RVM in just a few lines of code.
- Load X file via the constructor of Scene class
- Create an instance of RvmSaveOptions
- Set RVM specific properties for advanced conversion
- Call the Scene.Save method
- Pass the output path with RVM file extension & object of RvmSaveOptions
- Check resultant RVM file at specified path
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.3D for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
X What is X File Format
X is a DirectX Model image file used by DirectX technology which is for 3D graphics rendering in games. The file format specifies 3D object structures for meshes, textures, animations, and objects.Read More
rvm What is rvm File Format
RVM data files are related to AVEVA PDMS. RVM file is an AVEVA Plant Design Management System Model. AVEVA's Plant Design Management System (PDMS) is the most popular 3D design system using data-centric technology for managing projects.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert X into many other file formats including few listed below.