Convert FBX to ATT via Python
Render FBX as ATT without any 3D modeling and rendering software.
How to Convert FBX to ATT Using Python
In order to convert FBX to ATT, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for Python. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.3D and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
pip install aspose-3d
Steps to Convert FBX to ATT via Python
Python programmers can easily load & convert FBX files to ATT in just a few lines of code.
- Load FBX file via the from_file of Scene class
- Create an instance of AmfSaveOptions
- Set ATT specific properties for advanced conversion
- Call the Scene.save method
- Pass the output path with ATT file extension & object of AttSaveOptions
- Check resultant ATT file at specified path
Before running the Python conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or Linux based OS.
- Python 3.5 or later.
- Aspose.3D for Python referenced in your project.
FBX What is FBX File Format
FBX, FilmBox, is a popular 3D file format that was originally developed by Kaydara for MotionBuilder. It was acquired by Autodesk Inc in 2006 and is now one of the main 3D exchange formats as used by many 3D tools. FBX is available in both binary and ASCII file format. The format was established to provided interoperability between digital content creation applications. There are many tools available for conversion from/to FBX file format.Read More
att What is att File FormatRead More
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert FBX into many other file formats including few listed below.