Convert FBX to HTML via Python
Render FBX as HTML without any 3D modeling and rendering software.
How to Convert FBX to HTML Using Python
In order to convert FBX to HTML, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for Python. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.3D and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
pip install aspose-3d
Steps to Convert FBX to HTML via Python
Python programmers can easily load & convert FBX files to HTML in just a few lines of code.
- Load FBX file via the from_file of Scene class
- Create an instance of HtmlSaveOptions
- Set HTML specific properties for advanced conversion
- Call the Scene.save method
- Pass the output path with HTML file extension & object of HtmlSaveOptions
- Check resultant HTML file at specified path
Before running the Python conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or Linux based OS.
- Python 3.5 or later.
- Aspose.3D for Python referenced in your project.
FBX What is FBX File Format
FBX, FilmBox, is a popular 3D file format that was originally developed by Kaydara for MotionBuilder. It was acquired by Autodesk Inc in 2006 and is now one of the main 3D exchange formats as used by many 3D tools. FBX is available in both binary and ASCII file format. The format was established to provided interoperability between digital content creation applications. There are many tools available for conversion from/to FBX file format.Read More
html What is html File Format
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert FBX into many other file formats including few listed below.