Convert RVM to HTML via Python
Render RVM as HTML without any 3D modeling and rendering software.
How to Convert RVM to HTML Using Python
In order to convert RVM to HTML, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for Python. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.3D and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
pip install aspose-3d
Steps to Convert RVM to HTML via Python
Python programmers can easily load & convert RVM files to HTML in just a few lines of code.
- Load RVM file via the from_file of Scene class
- Create an instance of HtmlSaveOptions
- Set HTML specific properties for advanced conversion
- Call the Scene.save method
- Pass the output path with HTML file extension & object of HtmlSaveOptions
- Check resultant HTML file at specified path
Before running the Python conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or Linux based OS.
- Python 3.5 or later.
- Aspose.3D for Python referenced in your project.
RVM What is RVM File Format?
RVM data files are related to AVEVA PDMS. RVM file is an AVEVA Plant Design Management System Model. AVEVA's Plant Design Management System (PDMS) is the most popular 3D design system using data-centric technology for managing projects.Read More
html What is html File Format?
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert RVM into many other file formats including few listed below.