Generate EAN13 Labels via C#
Create EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-14 barcodes in any .NET based application.
How to Generate EAN Barcode Using C#
In order to create EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-14 barcode, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use barcode API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.BarCode and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.BarCode
Steps for Generating EAN Barcodes in C#
BarCode API makes it easy for the developers to create EAN barcode images in few lines of code.
- Create an instance of BarcodeGenerator class
- Pass EAN13 as a parameter
- Set text to encode as second parameter
- Set image dimensions if required
- Call BarcodeGenerator.Save method to get the EAN13 label
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Standard, COM Interloop for PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET library DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Create EAN Barcodes - C#
// The path to the documents directory. string dataDir = "directoryPath"; // Instantiate object and set differnt barcode properties BarcodeGenerator generator = new BarcodeGenerator (EncodeTypes.EAN13, "590123412345"); generator.Parameters.Barcode.XDimension.Millimeters = 1f; // Save the image to your system and set its image format to Jpeg generator.Save(dataDir + "output.jpg", BarCodeImageFormat.Jpeg); // Use the relevant EncodeTypes EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-14
Create EAN13 Codes via Free App
Other Supported Barcode Generation Symbologies
Using .NET, One can also generate barcode of different symbologies including.