Generate SwissPostParcel Labels via C#
Create SWISS POST PARCEL barcodes in any .NET application using server-side Aspose.BarCode for .NET API.
How to Generate SWISSPOSTPARCEL Barcode Using C#
In order to create SWISS POST PARCEL barcode, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use barcode API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.BarCode and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.BarCode
Steps for Generating SWISSPOSTPARCEL Barcodes in C#
Aspose.BarCode makes it easy for the developers to create SWISSPOSTPARCEL barcode images in few lines of code.
- Create an instance of BarcodeGenerator class
- Pass SwissPostParcel as a parameter
- Set text to encode as second parameter
- Set image dimensions if required
- Call BarcodeGenerator.Save method to get the SwissPostParcel label
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Standard, COM Interloop for PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET library DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Create SWISSPOSTPARCEL Barcodes - C#
// The path to the documents directory. string dataDir = "directoryPath"; // Instantiate object and set differnt barcode properties BarcodeGenerator generator = new BarcodeGenerator (EncodeTypes.SwissPostParcel, "1234567"); generator.Parameters.Barcode.XDimension.Millimeters = 1f; // Save the image to your system and set its image format to Jpeg generator.Save(dataDir + "output.jpg", BarCodeImageFormat.Jpeg); // Use the relevant EncodeTypes as of here Swiss Post Parcel is used
Create SwissPostParcel Codes via Free App
About Aspose.BarCode for .NET APIAspose.BarCode is a barcode reader and generation API. It can easily decode and generate 1D, 2D and postal barcodes of multiple symbologies. Developers can easily integrate it in any barcode generation and scanning application. Moreover, Generated barcodes can easily be exported to different high-quality image formats. Its a standalone library and does not require any additional software installation.
Other Supported Barcode Generation Symbologies
Using .NET, One can also generate barcode of different symbologies including.