Read CODABLOCK Code in C#
Decode CodablockF, GS1 CodablockF barcodes in any .NET application via BarCodeReader class.
How to Recognize CODABLOCK Barcode Using C#
In order to read CodablockF, GS1 CodablockF barcode, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use barcode API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.BarCode and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.BarCode
Read CodablockF in C#
Reading and Decoding CODABLOCK barcodes with
APIs can be done with just a few lines of code.
- Create a new instance of Aspose.BarCode.BarCodeReader class
- Pass image path containing CodablockF barcode as parameter
- Pass appropriate DecodeType as second parameter
- Loop through each result
- Get barcode text using CodeType property
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Standard, COM Interloop for PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Recognize CODABLOCK Barcodes - C#
Decoding CODABLOCK BarCodes Live Demos
Read CODABLOCK Barcodes right now by visiting our Online BarCode Reader and Decoder website. The live demo has the following benefits
About Aspose.BarCode for .NET APIAspose.BarCode is a barcode reader and generation API. It can easily decode and generate 1D, 2D and postal barcodes of multiple symbologies. Developers can easily integrate it in any barcode generation and scanning application. Moreover, Generated barcodes can easily be exported to different high-quality image formats. Its a standalone library and does not require any additional software installation.
Other Supported Recognition Barcodes
Using .NET, One can also read and recognize barcode of different symbologies including.