Convert DGN to PDF via Java
Instantly convert DGN to PDF from a Java application without any other rendering software.
How to Convert DGN to PDF Using Java
In order to render DGN to PDF, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from
and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-cad</artifactId> <version>version of aspose-cad API</version> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
Steps to Convert DGN to PDF via Java
Java developers can easily convert DGN file to PDF in just a few lines of code.
- Load DGN file with Image.load method
- Set an object of CadRasterizationOptions with page height & width
- Create an instance of PdfOptions class and set its VectorRasterizationOptions property
- Call Image.save method while passing the resultant file path & object of PdfOptions
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.CAD for Java directly from Maven.
DGN to PDF Java Conversion Source Code
DGN to PDF Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert DGN into many other file formats including few listed below.