Convert DWF to DXF via Java
Instantly convert DWF to DXF from a Java application without any other rendering software.
How to Convert DWF to DXF Using Java
In order to render DWF to DXF, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from
and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-cad</artifactId> <version>version of aspose-cad API</version> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
Steps to Convert DWF to DXF via Java
Java developers can easily convert DWF file to DXF in just a few lines of code.
- Load DWF file with Image.load method
- Set an object of CadRasterizationOptions with page height & width
- Create an instance of DxfOptions class and set its VectorRasterizationOptions property
- Call Image.save method while passing the resultant file path & object of DxfOptions
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.CAD for Java directly from Maven.
DWF to DXF Java Conversion Source Code
DWF to DXF Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert DWF into many other file formats including few listed below.