Convert DWFX to PDF via Java
Native Java Library to Read, Write & Export DWFX to PDF without needing Adobe.
How to Convert DWFX to PDF Using Java
In order to render DWFX to PDF, we’ll use Aspose.CAD for Java API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from Maven and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-cad</artifactId> <version>version of aspose-cad API</version> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
Steps to Convert DWFX to PDF via Java
Java developers can easily convert DWFX file to PDF in just a few lines of code.
- Load DWFX file with Image.load method
- Set an object of CadRasterizationOptions with page height & width
- Create an instance of PdfOptions class and set its VectorRasterizationOptions property
- Call Image.save method while passing the resultant file path & object of PdfOptions
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.CAD for Java directly from Maven.