HTML JPG CAD XML DWFX
Convert DWFX to PDF via C#
Instantly convert DWFX to PDF without needing AutoCAD® or any other rendering software.
In order to convert DWFX to PDF, we’ll use Aspose.CAD for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.CAD and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.CAD
Steps to Convert DWFX to PDF via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert DWFX files to PDF in just a few lines of code.
- Load DWFX file with Image.Load method
- Set an object of CadRasterizationOptions with page height & width
- Create an instance of PdfOptions class and set its VectorRasterizationOptions property
- Call Image.Save method while passing the resultant file path & object of PdfOptions
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.CAD for .NET DLL referenced in your project.