Convert DXF to DXF via C#
Instantly convert DXF to DXF without needing AutoCAD® or any other rendering software.
In order to convert DXF to DXF, we’ll use Aspose.CAD for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.CAD and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.CAD
Steps to Convert DXF to DXF via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert DXF files to DXF in just a few lines of code.
- Load DXF file with Image.Load method
- Set an object of CadRasterizationOptions with page height & width
- Create an instance of DxfOptions class and set its VectorRasterizationOptions property
- Call Image.Save method while passing the resultant file path & object of DxfOptions
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.CAD for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
This sample code shows DXF to DXF C# Conversion
Free App to Convert DXF to DXF
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert DXF into many other file formats including few listed below.