HTML JPG PDF XML PLT
Convert PLT to JPEG via C#
Instantly convert PLT to JPEG without needing AutoCAD® or any other rendering software.
How to Convert PLT to JPEG Using C#
In order to convert PLT to JPEG, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.CAD and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.CAD
Steps to Convert PLT to JPEG via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert PLT files to JPEG in just a few lines of code.
- Load PLT file with Image.Load method
- Set an object of CadRasterizationOptions with page height & width
- Create an instance of JpegOptions class and set its VectorRasterizationOptions property
- Call Image.Save method while passing the resultant file path & object of JpegOptions
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.CAD for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
This sample code shows PLT to JPEG C# Conversion
Free App to Convert PLT to JPEG
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert PLT into many other file formats including few listed below.
PLT TO BMP (Bitmap Image)
PLT TO DXF (Drawing Interchange Format)
PLT TO GIF (Graphical Interchange Format)
PLT TO PDF (Portable Document Format)
PLT TO PNG (Portable Network Graphics)
PLT TO TIFF (Tagged Image Format)