HTML JPG PDF XML STL
Convert STL to BMP via C#
Instantly convert STL to BMP without needing AutoCAD® or any other rendering software.
How to Convert STL to BMP Using C#
In order to convert STL to BMP, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.CAD and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.CAD
Steps to Convert STL to BMP via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert STL files to BMP in just a few lines of code.
- Load STL file with Image.Load method
- Set an object of CadRasterizationOptions with page height & width
- Create an instance of BmpOptions class and set its VectorRasterizationOptions property
- Call Image.Save method while passing the resultant file path & object of BmpOptions
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.CAD for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
This sample code shows STL to BMP C# Conversion
Free App to Convert STL to BMP
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert STL into many other file formats including few listed below.
STL TO DXF (Drawing Interchange Format)
STL TO GIF (Graphical Interchange Format)
STL TO JPEG (JPEG Image)
STL TO PDF (Portable Document Format)
STL TO PNG (Portable Network Graphics)
STL TO TIFF (Tagged Image Format)