Convert STL to PDF via C#
Instantly convert STL to PDF without needing AutoCAD® or any other rendering software.
How to Convert STL to PDF Using C#
In order to convert STL to PDF, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.CAD and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.CAD
Steps to Convert STL to PDF via C#
.NET programmers can easily load & convert STL files to PDF in just a few lines of code.
- Load STL file with Image.Load method
- Set an object of CadRasterizationOptions with page height & width
- Create an instance of PdfOptions class and set its VectorRasterizationOptions property
- Call Image.Save method while passing the resultant file path & object of PdfOptions
Before running the .NET conversion code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.CAD for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
This sample code shows STL to PDF C# Conversion
Free App to Convert STL to PDF
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert STL into many other file formats including few listed below.