HTML JPG PDF XML STL
STL File Viewer for .NET
View STL as an image without needing AutoCAD or any other rendering software.
How to View STL File Using C#
In order to view STL file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use API for C# platform to be used with any Viewer. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.CAD and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.CAD
Steps to View STL via C#
Aspose.CAD makes it easy for the developers to view the STL file with just few lines of code.
- Load STL file with Image.Load method
- Set an object of CadRasterizationOptions with page height & width
- Create an instance of TiffOptions class and set its VectorRasterizationOptions property
- Call Image.Save method with object of TiffOptions
- Call Process.Start with path to resultant image to load it in default application
Aspose.CAD for .NET is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.CAD for .NET referenced in your project