PPTX DOCX XLSX PDF ODP
Add Annotation in XLSB File via C++
Build your own C++ apps to manipulate comments & authors in document files using server-side APIs.
How to Annotate XLSB File Using C++
In order to annotate XLSB file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document searching API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open
package manager, search for Aspose.Cells.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Cells.Cpp
Steps to Add Comments in XLSB File via C++
- Load the XLSB Excel file using the IWorkbook class object.
- Select the relevant sheet
- Add the comment using the Add method
- Set the note of the comment using the SetNote method.
- Save the workbook using Save method
Aspose.Cells for C++ supports on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Please make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Add reference to the Aspose.Cells for C++ DLL in your project.