XLSM Formats Charts in C++
Native and high performance XLSM document charts using server-side Aspose.Cells for C++ APIs, without the use of any software like Microsoft or Adobe PDF.
How to Create XLSM File Charts Using C++
In order to search XLSM file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document searching API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open
package manager, search for Aspose.Cells.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Cells.Cpp
Steps to Create XLSM Files Charts in C++
A basic document charting with
APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Create a new workbook.
- UGet first default worksheet.
- Add sample values to cells.
- Add a chart to the worksheet.
- Access the instance of the newly added chart
- Add SeriesCollection (chart data source) to the chart
- Set the chart type of 2nd NSeries to display as line chart
- Save the file
Aspose.Cells for C++ supports on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Please make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Add reference to the Aspose.Cells for C++ DLL in your project.
Create XLSM Files Chart - C++
Online XLSM Chart Conversion Live Demos
Convert XLSM documents charts to images right now by visiting our by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
XLSM What is XLSM File Format
Files with XLSM extension is a type of Spreadsheet files that support Macros. From application point of view, a Macro is set of instructions that are used for automating processes. A macro is used to record the steps that are performed repeatedly and facilitates performing the actions by running the macro again. Macros are programmed with Microsoft's Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) from within the Excel Workbook using the Visual Basic Editor and can be run/debug directly from there.Read More