XLSX Formats Charts in C++
Native and high performance XLSX document charts using server-side Aspose.Cells for C++ APIs, without the use of any software like Microsoft or Adobe PDF.
How to Create XLSX File Charts Using C++
In order to search XLSX file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document searching API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open
package manager, search for Aspose.Cells.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Cells.Cpp
Steps to Create XLSX Files Charts in C++
A basic document charting with
APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Create a new workbook.
- UGet first default worksheet.
- Add sample values to cells.
- Add a chart to the worksheet.
- Access the instance of the newly added chart
- Add SeriesCollection (chart data source) to the chart
- Set the chart type of 2nd NSeries to display as line chart
- Save the file
Aspose.Cells for C++ supports on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Please make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Add reference to the Aspose.Cells for C++ DLL in your project.
Create XLSX Files Chart - C++
Online XLSX Chart Conversion Live Demos
Convert XLSX documents charts to images right now by visiting our by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
XLSX What is XLSX File Format
XLSX is well-known format for Microsoft Excel documents that was introduced by Microsoft with the release of Microsoft Office 2007. Based on structure organized according to the Open Packaging Conventions as outlined in Part 2 of the OOXML standard ECMA-376, the new format is a zip package that contains a number of XML files. The underlying structure and files can be examined by simply unzipping the .xlsx file.Read More