Merge XLSB Formats in C++
XLSB document merger using server-side C++ APIs.
How to Merge XLSB File Using C++
In order to merge XLSB file, we’ll use Aspose.Cells for C++ API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document merger API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Cells.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Cells.Cpp
Steps for Merging XLSB Files in C++
A basic document merging and concatenating with Aspose.Cells for C++ APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Load the XLSB file with Workbook class.
- Call the Workbook.Combine method for merging files.
- Call the Workbook.Save method and pass the output file name as a parameter.
- Now you can open and use the output file in Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Add reference to the Aspose.Cells for C++ DLL in your project.
#include "Aspose.Cells.h" intrusive_ptr<Aspose::Cells::IWorkbook> wkb = Factory::CreateIWorkbook(new String("Input.xlsx")); wkb->CombineIWorkbook(Factory::CreateIWorkbook(new String("Combine.xlsx"))); wkb->Save(new String("Output.pdf"));
XLSB What is XLSB File Format
XLSB file format specifies the Excel Binary File Format, which is a collection of records and structures that specify Excel workbook content. The content can include unstructured or semi-structured tables of numbers, text, or both numbers and text, formulas, external data connections, charts and images. Unlike XLSX (which is based on Open XML file format), the XLSB represents binary Excel workbook file. XLSB files can be read and written to faster which makes them useful for working with large files. XLSB is seldom used to store workbooks as XLSX (and previously XLS) are the most common user selected file formats for saving workbooks. It can be opened by Microsoft Office 2007 and above.Read More