Convert XLSX to PDF/A via Java
XLSX to PDF/A Java conversion to convert single or multiple pages to PDF/A using On-premise Java library.
How to Convert XLSX to PDF/A Using Java
In order to render XLSX to PDF/A, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from
and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-cells</artifactId> <version>version of aspose-cells API</version> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
Steps to Convert XLSX to PDF/A via Java
Java developers can easily convert XLSX file to PDF/A in just a few lines of code.
- Load XLSX file with an instance of Workbook class
- Create PdfSaveOptions class object
- Set the compliance type PdfCompliance.PdfA1b
- Call Workbook.save method
- Pass output path with PDF extension & PdfSaveOptions object as parameters
- Check specified path for resultant PDF/A file
Before running the Java conversion source code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java directly from Maven.
XLSX to PDF/A Java Conversion Source Code
XLSX to PDF Conversion Live Demos
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert XLSX into many other file formats including few listed below.