Merge MHT to HTML via Java
High-speed Java library for merging MHT to HTML. Use our excel conversion API to develop high-level, platform independent software in Java. This is a professional software solution to import and export Excel, CSV, OpenOffice, PDF, HTML, image, and many other excel formats.
Merge MHT to HTML Using Java
How do I merge MHT to HTML? With Aspose.Cells for Java library, you can easily merge MHT to HTML programmatically with a few lines of code. Aspose.Cells for Java is capable of building cross-platform applications with the ability to generate, modify, convert, render and print all Excel files. Java Excel API not only convert between spreadsheet formats, it can also render Excel files as images, PDF, HTML, ODS, CSV, SVG, JSON, WORD, PPT and more, thus making it a perfect choice to exchange documents in industry-standard formats. You can download its latest version directly from Maven and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
<name>Aspose Java API</name>
<version>version of aspose-cells API</version>
Merge MHT to HTML in Java
The following example demonstrates how to merge MHT to HTML in Aspose.Cells for Java.
Follow the easy steps to merge MHT to HTML. Upload your files, call Workbook.Combine method for merging files, and then save it to HTML file. If you develop code in Java, this will be simpler than it sounds. See Java example that merges MHT to HTML.
How to Merge MHT to HTML via Java
Need to merge MHT to HTML programmatically? A basic document merging and concatenating with Aspose.Cells for Java APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Install ‘Aspose.Cells for Java’.
- Add a library reference (import the library) to your Java project.
- Load the MHT file with Workbook class.
- Call the Workbook.Combine method for merging files.
- Call the Workbook.Save method and pass the output file name as a parameter.
- Now you can open and use the output file in Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java directly from Maven.
MHT What is MHT File Format?
HTML What is HTML File Format?
Other Supported Merging Formats
Using Java, One can also merge mht to many other file formats including.