PNG JPG BMP TIFF XLSB
Split XLSB Files via Java
XLSB splitting with the help of server-side Java library.
How to Split XLSB File Using Java
In order to split XLSB file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use splitter API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from
and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-cells</artifactId> <version>version of aspose-cells API</version> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
Steps for Splitting XLSB Files in Java
A basic splitter with
APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Load XLSB file using Workbook class.
- Iterate through each sheet
- Create new Workbook class object
- Copy the selected sheet to new object
- Call the save method with new XLSB file path.
Aspose.Cells for Java supports on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Please make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java directly from Maven .