Create Area Charts via C#
Native and high performance MS Excel Charts creation programmatically using server side .NET APIs.
How to Create Area Charts via C#
It is easy for the developers to create an Area chart within running different reporting applications for data processing in just a few lines of code.
- Include the namespace in your class file
- Create Workbook class instance.
- Add some data to worksheet cells with the Cell object’s PutValue method.
- Add an Area Chart to the worksheet by calling the Charts collection’s Add method, encapsulated in the Worksheet object.
- Access the new Chart object from the Charts collection by passing its index.
- Set the chart’s data source with Chart.SetChartDataRange method.
- Save as Excel or ODS files.
Just make sure that system have Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Azure, Mono or Xamarin Platforms as well as development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.- Install from command line as
nuget install Aspose.Cellsor via Package Manager Console of Visual Studio with
Install-Package Aspose.Cells. - Alternatively, get the offline MSI installer or all DLLs in a ZIP file from downloads