Convert EXCEL to IMAGE via C#
Export Excel spreadsheets to IMAGE format using C# APIs.
How to Convert EXCEL to IMAGE Using C#In order to convert EXCEL to IMAGE, we will use Aspose.Cells for C# API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform.
Steps to Convert EXCEL to IMAGE via C#
C# developers can easily load & convert EXCEL files to IMAGE in just a few lines of code.
- Load EXCEL file with an instance of Workbook
- Call the Workbook.Save method
- Pass output file name with extension, such as BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.
- Check specified path for resultant IMAGE file
Before running the C# conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET, .NET Core, Mono or Xamarin Platforms.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Our product is fully cross-platform and supports Windows, Linux, MacOS, Azure, AWS Lambda.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert EXCEL into many other file formats including few listed below.