Convert HTML to TXT via C#
Export Excel spreadsheets to TXT format on .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono or Xamarin Platforms.
How to Convert HTML to TXT Using C#
In order to convert HTML to TXT, we will use Aspose.Cells for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Cells and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Cells
Steps to Convert HTML to TXT via C#
.NET developers can easily load & convert HTML files to TXT in just a few lines of code.
- Load HTML file with an instance of Workbook
- Call the Workbook.Save method
- Pass output path with TXT extension as parameter
- Check specified path for resultant TXT file
Before running the .NET conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET, .NET Core, Mono or Xamarin Platforms..
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Add reference to the Aspose.Cells for .NET DLL in your project.
HTML What is HTML File Format
TXT What is TXT File Format
A file with .TXT extension represents a text document that contains plain text in the form of lines. Paragraphs in a text document are recognized by carriage returns and are used for better arrangement of file contents. A standard text document can be opened in any text editor or word processing application on different operating systems. All the text contained in such a file is in human-readable format and represented by sequence of characters.Read More
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert HTML into many other file formats including few listed below.