Convert TXT to HTML via C#
Export Excel spreadsheets to HTML format on .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono or Xamarin Platforms.
How to Convert TXT to HTML Using C#
In order to convert TXT to HTML, we will use Aspose.Cells for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Cells and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Cells
Steps to Convert TXT to HTML via C#
.NET developers can easily load & convert TXT files to HTML in just a few lines of code.
- Load TXT file with an instance of Workbook
- Call the Workbook.Save method
- Pass output path with HTML extension as parameter
- Check specified path for resultant HTML file
Before running the .NET conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET, .NET Core, Mono or Xamarin Platforms..
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Add reference to the Aspose.Cells for .NET DLL in your project.
TXT What is TXT File Format
A file with .TXT extension represents a text document that contains plain text in the form of lines. Paragraphs in a text document are recognized by carriage returns and are used for better arrangement of file contents. A standard text document can be opened in any text editor or word processing application on different operating systems. All the text contained in such a file is in human-readable format and represented by sequence of characters.Read More
HTML What is HTML File Format
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert TXT into many other file formats including few listed below.