Insert ComboBox into Excel via .NET
Insert ComboBoxs using Aspose.Cells’ API without any software like Microsoft or Open Office, Adobe PDF, etc.
How to Insert ComboBox into Excel File Using C#
In order to insert ComboBox into excel file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and splitter API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Cells and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Cells
Steps to insert ComboBox to Excel file via C#
You need the aspose.cells.dll to try the following workflow in your own environment.
- Instantiating a Workbook object.(or->Load the XLSX file with full path.)
- Select Worksheet via its index.
- Use the add method to insert a ComboBox in the selected worksheet
- Save workbook in XLSX format.
Aspose.Cells for .NET is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono or Xamarin Platforms
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Add reference to the Aspose.Cells for .NET DLL in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above