Merge HTML to TSV Formats in C#
Native and high performance document merger using server-side Aspose.Cells for .NET APIs, without the use of any software like Microsoft or Open Office, Adobe PDF.
How to Merge HTML to TSV File Using C#
In order to merge HTML to TSV file, we will use Aspose.Cells for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and merging API for C# platform.
There are three alternative options to install Aspose.Cells for .NET in your system.
Steps for Merging HTML to TSV File in C#
A basic document merging and concatenating with
APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Load the HTML file with Workbook class.
- Call the Workbook.Combine method for merging files.
- Call the Workbook.Save method and pass the output file name as a parameter.
- Now you can open and use the output file in Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET, .NET Core, Mono or Xamarin Platforms.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Our product is fully cross-platform and supports Windows, Linux, MacOS, Azure, AWS Lambda.
About Aspose.Cells for .NET APIAspose.Cells API can be used to create, edit, convert and render Microsoft Excel formats to different formats. Moreover, it can be used for comprehensive charting, scalable reporting and reliable calculations within software applications. Aspose.Cells is a standalone API and it does not require any software like Microsoft or OpenOffice.
HTML What is HTML File Format
TSV What is TSV File Format
A Tab-Separated Values (TSV) file format represents data separated with tabs in plain text format. The file format, similar to CSV, is used for organization of data in a structured manner in order to import and export between different applications. The format is primarily used for data import/export and exchange in Spreadsheet applications and databases. Each record in a TSV file is contained in a single line of text file where each field value is separated by a tab character. Media type for TSV file format is text/tab-separated-values.Read More
Other Supported Merging Formats
Using C#, One can also merge html to many other file formats including.