Merge HTML to XLSM Formats in C#
Native and high performance document merger using server-side Aspose.Cells for .NET APIs, without the use of any software like Microsoft or Open Office, Adobe PDF.
How to Merge HTML to XLSM File Using C#
In order to merge HTML to XLSM file, we will use Aspose.Cells for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and merging API for C# platform.
There are three alternative options to install Aspose.Cells for .NET in your system.
Steps for Merging HTML to XLSM File in C#
A basic document merging and concatenating with
APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Load the HTML file with Workbook class.
- Call the Workbook.Combine method for merging files.
- Call the Workbook.Save method and pass the output file name as a parameter.
- Now you can open and use the output file in Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET, .NET Core, Mono or Xamarin Platforms.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Our product is fully cross-platform and supports Windows, Linux, MacOS, Azure, AWS Lambda.
About Aspose.Cells for .NET APIAspose.Cells API can be used to create, edit, convert and render Microsoft Excel formats to different formats. Moreover, it can be used for comprehensive charting, scalable reporting and reliable calculations within software applications. Aspose.Cells is a standalone API and it does not require any software like Microsoft or OpenOffice.
HTML What is HTML File Format
XLSM What is XLSM File Format
Files with XLSM extension is a type of Spreadsheet files that support Macros. From application point of view, a Macro is set of instructions that are used for automating processes. A macro is used to record the steps that are performed repeatedly and facilitates performing the actions by running the macro again. Macros are programmed with Microsoft’s Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) from within the Excel Workbook using the Visual Basic Editor and can be run/debug directly from there.Read More
Other Supported Merging Formats
Using C#, One can also merge html to many other file formats including.