Merge ODS Formats in C#
Native and high performance ODS document merger using server-side Aspose.Cells for .NET APIs, without the use of any software like Microsoft or Open Office, Adobe PDF.
How to Merge ODS File Using C#
In order to merge ODS file, we’ll use Aspose.Cells for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and merging API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Cells and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Cells
Steps for Merging ODS Files in C#
A basic document merging and concatenating with Aspose.Cells for .NET APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Load all the ODS files with full path.
- Make one document as the base file
- Call the relevant method for concatenating and merging files one by one.
- Call the Save() method and pass the file name (full path) and format (ODS) as a parameter.
- Now you can open and use the ODS file in Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono or Xamarin Platforms
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Add reference to the Aspose.Cells for .NET DLL in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Merge ODS Files - C#
Online ODS Merger Live Demos
About Aspose.Cells for .NET APIAspose.Cells API can be used to create, edit, convert and render Microsoft Excel formats to different formats. Moreover, it can be used for comprehensive charting, scalable reporting and reliable calculations within software applications. Aspose.Cells is a standalone API and it does not require any software like Microsoft or OpenOffice.
ODS What is ODS File Format
Files with ODS extension stand for OpenDocument Spreadsheet Document format that are editable by user. Data is stored inside ODF file into rows and columns. It is XML-based format and is one of the several subtypes in the Open Document Formats (ODF) family. The format is specified as part of the ODF 1.2 specifications published and maintained by OASIS. A number of applications on Windows as well as other operating systems can open ODS files for editing and manipulation including Microsoft Excel, NeoOffice and LibreOffice. ODS files can also be converted into other spreadsheet formats as well like XLS, XLSX and others by different applications.Read More
Other Supported Merging Formats
Using C#, One can also merge many other file formats including.