Merge TSV Formats in C#
Native and high performance TSV document merger using server-side Aspose.Cells for .NET APIs, without the use of any software like Microsoft or Open Office, Adobe PDF.
How to Merge TSV File Using C#
In order to merge TSV file, we’ll use Aspose.Cells for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and merging API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Cells and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Cells
Steps for Merging TSV Files in C#
A basic document merging and concatenating with Aspose.Cells for .NET APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Load all the TSV files with full path.
- Make one document as the base file
- Call the relevant method for concatenating and merging files one by one.
- Call the Save() method and pass the file name (full path) and format (TSV) as a parameter.
- Now you can open and use the TSV file in Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono or Xamarin Platforms
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Add reference to the Aspose.Cells for .NET DLL in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Merge TSV Files - C#
Online TSV Merger Live Demos
About Aspose.Cells for .NET APIAspose.Cells API can be used to create, edit, convert and render Microsoft Excel formats to different formats. Moreover, it can be used for comprehensive charting, scalable reporting and reliable calculations within software applications. Aspose.Cells is a standalone API and it does not require any software like Microsoft or OpenOffice.
TSV What is TSV File Format
A Tab-Separated Values (TSV) file format represents data separated with tabs in plain text format. The file format, similar to CSV, is used for organization of data in a structured manner in order to import and export between different applications. The format is primarily used for data import/export and exchange in Spreadsheet applications and databases. Each record in a TSV file is contained in a single line of text file where each field value is separated by a tab character. Media type for TSV file format is text/tab-separated-values.Read More
Other Supported Merging Formats
Using C#, One can also merge many other file formats including.