Merge TXT Formats in C#
Native and high performance TXT document merger using server-side Aspose.Cells for .NET APIs, without the use of any software like Microsoft or Open Office, Adobe PDF.
How to Merge TXT File Using C#
In order to merge TXT file, we’ll use Aspose.Cells for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and merging API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Cells and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Cells
Steps for Merging TXT Files in C#
A basic document merging and concatenating with Aspose.Cells for .NET APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Load all the TXT files with full path.
- Make one document as the base file
- Call the relevant method for concatenating and merging files one by one.
- Call the Save() method and pass the file name (full path) and format (TXT) as a parameter.
- Now you can open and use the TXT file in Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono or Xamarin Platforms
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Add reference to the Aspose.Cells for .NET DLL in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Merge TXT Files - C#
Online TXT Merger Live Demos
About Aspose.Cells for .NET APIAspose.Cells API can be used to create, edit, convert and render Microsoft Excel formats to different formats. Moreover, it can be used for comprehensive charting, scalable reporting and reliable calculations within software applications. Aspose.Cells is a standalone API and it does not require any software like Microsoft or OpenOffice.
TXT What is TXT File Format
A file with .TXT extension represents a text document that contains plain text in the form of lines. Paragraphs in a text document are recognized by carriage returns and are used for better arrangement of file contents. A standard text document can be opened in any text editor or word processing application on different operating systems. All the text contained in such a file is in human-readable format and represented by sequence of characters.Read More
Other Supported Merging Formats
Using C#, One can also merge many other file formats including.