Merge XLSB Formats in C#
Native and high performance XLSB document merger using server-side Aspose.Cells for .NET APIs, without the use of any software like Microsoft or Open Office, Adobe PDF.
How to Merge XLSB File Using C#
In order to merge XLSB file, we’ll use Aspose.Cells for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and merging API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Cells and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Cells
Steps for Merging XLSB Files in C#
A basic document merging and concatenating with Aspose.Cells for .NET APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Load all the XLSB files with full path.
- Make one document as the base file
- Call the relevant method for concatenating and merging files one by one.
- Call the Save() method and pass the file name (full path) and format (XLSB) as a parameter.
- Now you can open and use the XLSB file in Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono or Xamarin Platforms
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Add reference to the Aspose.Cells for .NET DLL in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Merge XLSB Files - C#
Online XLSB Merger Live Demos
About Aspose.Cells for .NET APIAspose.Cells API can be used to create, edit, convert and render Microsoft Excel formats to different formats. Moreover, it can be used for comprehensive charting, scalable reporting and reliable calculations within software applications. Aspose.Cells is a standalone API and it does not require any software like Microsoft or OpenOffice.
XLSB What is XLSB File Format
XLSB file format specifies the Excel Binary File Format, which is a collection of records and structures that specify Excel workbook content. The content can include unstructured or semi-structured tables of numbers, text, or both numbers and text, formulas, external data connections, charts and images. Unlike XLSX (which is based on Open XML file format), the XLSB represents binary Excel workbook file. XLSB files can be read and written to faster which makes them useful for working with large files. XLSB is seldom used to store workbooks as XLSX (and previously XLS) are the most common user selected file formats for saving workbooks. It can be opened by Microsoft Office 2007 and above.Read More
Other Supported Merging Formats
Using C#, One can also merge many other file formats including.