Merge XLT Formats in C#
Native and high performance XLT document merger using server-side Aspose.Cells for .NET APIs, without the use of any software like Microsoft or Open Office, Adobe PDF.
How to Merge XLT File Using C#
In order to merge XLT file, we’ll use Aspose.Cells for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and merging API for C# platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Cells and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Cells
Steps for Merging XLT Files in C#
A basic document merging and concatenating with Aspose.Cells for .NET APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Load all the XLT files with full path.
- Make one document as the base file
- Call the relevant method for concatenating and merging files one by one.
- Call the Save() method and pass the file name (full path) and format (XLT) as a parameter.
- Now you can open and use the XLT file in Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono or Xamarin Platforms
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Add reference to the Aspose.Cells for .NET DLL in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Merge XLT Files - C#
Online XLT Merger Live Demos
About Aspose.Cells for .NET APIAspose.Cells API can be used to create, edit, convert and render Microsoft Excel formats to different formats. Moreover, it can be used for comprehensive charting, scalable reporting and reliable calculations within software applications. Aspose.Cells is a standalone API and it does not require any software like Microsoft or OpenOffice.
XLT What is XLT File Format
Files with .XLT extension are template files created with Microsoft Excel which is a spreadsheet application which comes as part of Microsoft Office suite. Microsoft Office 97-2003 supported creating new XLT files as well as opening these. The latest version of Excel is still capable of opening this old format template files. Such a template file is used to quickly create new Excel files with default data and settings such as page formatting, font size, margins, charts, etc which can be further saved as new .XLS files.Read More
Other Supported Merging Formats
Using C#, One can also merge many other file formats including.