Split XLSX Formats in C#
Native and high performance XLSX splitter using server-side APIs, without the use of any software like Microsoft or Open Office, Adobe PDF.
How to Split XLSX File Using C#
In order to split XLSX file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and splitter API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Cells and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Cells
Steps for Splitting XLSX Files in C#
A basic splitter with
APIs can be done with just few lines of code.
- Load the XLSX file with full path for splitting.
- Iterate throug each sheet
- Create a new Workbook class object
- Copy the sheet via Copy method
- Call the Save() method and pass the file name (full path) and SaveFormat.Xlsx as parameter.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono or Xamarin Platforms
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Add reference to the Aspose.Cells for .NET DLL in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above