Add Text Watermark to XLSM via C#
Build your own .NET apps to watermark XLSM files using server-side APIs.
How to Watermark XLSM File Using C#
In order to watermark XLSM file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Cells and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Cells
Steps to Add Watermark to XLSM via C#
You need the
to try the following workflow in your own environment.
- Create a new Workbook object
- Select Worksheet via its index
- Create a Shape and use its AddTextEffect function
- Save workbook in XLSM format
Aspose.Cells for .NET is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono or Xamarin Platforms.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Add reference to the Aspose.Cells for .NET DLL in your project.